ToP Strategic Planning
Are you used to boring, lengthy Strategic Planning sessions?
My clients rave about their experience with ToP Strategic Planning. It is efficient, effective and fun. Come to our 2 day interactive course that shows you how to create a plan or solve any problem in a way that is realistic, achievable and easy to monitor!
Why Strategic Planning?
- Increased effectiveness
- Increased efficiency
- Improved understanding and better learning
When is There a Need for Strategic Planning?
- Structural changes
- Economic changes
- Policy changes
What Does Strategic Planning Answer?
- What is going on in our environment that we need to be responsive to?
- Where do we hope to be in the future?
- What stops us from getting there?
- How do we get from here to there?
- Who will do which actions and when
Learn how to use a world class strategic planning framework to achieve alignment in your organization, team or with your community stakeholders. Build enduring agreement or group consensus to solve any issue. The course shows you how to use four powerful ToP facilitation methods on their own or if together, as an integrated approach to strategic planning. The resulting plan is realistic, achievable and easy to monitor. Using any of these four methods on their own, enables you to help a group clearly identify a practical future, or identify key issues to any problem, or be innovative and strategic around solving complex problems, or formulate crisp measurable deliverables to move any project or plan forward. This course clearly strengthens your ability to use the tools you learned in the first prerequisite course.
After taking this two day interactive learning course you will be able to…
- Align organization members around common goals and strategies
- Identify well-focused actions that lead to big breakthroughs
- Enable a group to come to a common shared vision and own the way to achieve this vision
- Weave together the basic tools to address complex issue or problem or planning requirements
ToP Facilitation Methods Online is being offered March 30, April 2, 6, 9, 2021.
Who should take this course?
Executives and organizational leaders who depend on others for successful implementation of organization strategies: senior administrators, facilitators, trainers, managers, team leaders or coordinators, consultants, board members, policy analysts, educators, human resource professionals, community leaders, and anyone responsible for design of strategic planning efforts in organizations.
Continuing Education Credit
Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and Masters Certified Education Specialists (MCHES) earn 13.5 Continuing Education Contact Hours (CECH) for ToP Strategic Planning, recognized by the National Commission on Health Education Certification (NCHEC).
American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) members earn Certification Maintenance (CM) credits for ToP Strategic Planning (14.5 CM).
Pricing & Cancellation Policy
- Users may transfer or cancel courses through the ICA portal. Users must transfer no later than 3 days before the start of the course they are transferring to or from, whichever is earlier. Users must cancel no later than 3 weeks prior before the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If users transfer or cancel after the cut-off dates, you will not be refunded.
- If a course is cancelled you will be notified three weeks in advance and will be able to transfer to a different course or receive a full refund.
ToP Strategic Planning Online
Dates by North Star Facilitators TBA –
See dates offered by other trainers at ICA’s website
*You will be redirected to the ICA website for registration.
Looking for other dates and locations? Click Here