To Certify or Not To Certify
Many people ask us whether to certify as a process facilitator or not. In this brief video blog, I’m going to answer “Why” facilitator certification is invaluable and highlight “What” 3 different processes will require.
Do You Remember?
Here are my top 3 reasons to start your journey towards facilitator certification:
- It’s an invaluable experience for your professional development spending many months providing documents and evidence of your experiences as a facilitator. Plus you get the credibility of adding the title CPF©, CTF or CMF™ to your name, distinguishing you as a certified facilitator.
- It’s a confidence booster as peers and assessors give you feedback on your strengths – “Yes, I can do this!”
- You receive a 3 year professional development plan as assessors give you feedback on what you need to work on – invaluable!
For a quick summary of the 3 processes we talk about in this video, download the chart here.
- IAF’s Facilitator Certification Program
- International Institute for Facilitation’s Competent or Master Facilitator Certification
- Get a sense of your current facilitation skills by completing your own Facilitator Certification Self Assessment. Other helpful links can be found on our website: https://northstarfacilitators.com/facilitation-certification/.
We’re Here to Help
Give us a call or email us with any questions you may have. We’re here to help!